Saturday 12 September 2009

Episode 11




First I'll have to apologize to all the faithful readers, because of the delay, but so many things happened and there are so many things to do that I'll have to stop doing strict day by day diary, and I'll have to switch to the episode mode. Like in a every good western farmer series we'll keep the episodes as regular as possible and as tense as possible.


Again I start my diary with Wow!!!! This morning I woke up with and idea to go to near by city of Apatin by bike. I wanted an adventure, and I wanted to explore some new paths and some nature, finally.

I told my family that I’m going. I packed all the things necessary for surviving, if I get lost by chance. I learned that proper preparation is saving lots of trouble if you get in a difficult situation. Before I went to where I intend to go, I just popped in the Center of Civil Activities to ask for directions. And there was my friend Djira, who was the tourist guide in the region, he told me that my plan was very difficult to accomplish. He told me that there is a better way for adventure here and yet to go similar way. He told me to go through the gypsy part of the town, then across the bridge and through the woods to the place called Dondo and then again through the woods but different way back. I took his advice and found it very sound especially knowing that I cannot yet go 16km one way and then again 16km back. I got on my bike and went through the gypsy village. Then crossing some dam, I came to the wooden bridge from which a marvelous view was starching in all directions.










After the bridge I went through the woods and came to that little place where all people from the village go to fish. The name of that place is Dondo. There is a small restaurant on the bank of the river, which in this region called Carda (Pronounced: Charda). After sitting there and chatting with some interesting people, I set on my bike and when back to the woods. Although it was raining I felt so great then I did not feel that cold. Around me all time there was a wilderness and a smile on the deer musk. Currently there is a mating season for the deer. In the evening you can hear them roar, and all through the night if you’re outside. On the way back, I felt like Charlie and Ewan, going through the wilderness off Mongolia, because the road was so bad and full of pot holes and rocks that it was very difficult to drive on, but that made the indenture even more interesting. Words cannot explain what I fell riding on the road so I’ll let the pictures and the movies do the talking. You have to come and experience this feeling!!! I have to even end this episode with wow!!!This feeling you can't describe you have to feel it!!!



After the adventure life went back as usual!!Fixing the axe and choppin' the wood again with all my family always ready to cheer while I'm working :) :) :)















And for the desert!!!! Some atmosphere from the wonderful adventure in the woods of Backi Monostor!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment