Wednesday 9 September 2009

day 9

Pickles are your best friend!!!

Pretty uneventful day... But a lot of work!!!
With standard wood carrying. I took my doomed axe to the blacksmith to be fixed. To my disappointment he was not a tall red bearded fellow with and apron. He was a normal looking man, a bit older. He told me that the axe the axe will be finished tomorrow around noon.Than I can finally start choppin'!!!


Today pickles were the only job. But a big one. Everybody had a task that had to be done. First granny started cleaning the vegetables, and afterward everyone jumped in. You lazy folks,
you want to eat
pickles you have to work for them!!!! That is how it goes in the village.







And the welcomed reward came afterward. Yes, you've guessed it BBQ!!! Putting smile on peoples face for more than 10000 years. Stakes, Sausage, Bacon happiness all well done!!!!
Yes and fried peepers, you have to taste these folks!! Spicy, hot, mild which ever you prefer!! With oil and garlic!!As a salad!! Wow! Water comes to my mouth just writing about them!!!

While I was City Cowgirl got in a big mess!!! We got a multiprocessing device from my mom and it was meant to help us, but...... Well .....All is well what end well.... In the end we got our mashed potatoes. Thanks mom and sweety pie. It was really tasty.






And after lunch we continued working on our pickles. Everybody worked very, very hard, but now the winter will be full of vitamins thanks to my grandmas special recipes and our hard work.

So see ya later folks!!! And remember come and visit us and feel how it is living as a City Cowboy.

For more info on how to visit us write to citycboy@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment