Monday 7 September 2009

Day 7

Howdy everyone...this is Lidija the Cowgirl writing :)
A little change of the standard routine..my turn to write today..
Well this is actually me writing today about yesterday :)
My two cowboys are fast asleep and I'm about to do the same activity very soon :)
Tired. Well tired began to be our middle name here living in the country...but believe me folks this tiredness is of a sweet kind...this tiredness is welcomed and somehow healthy.
This tiredness here is present for the sole reason to solve it with an immediate sleep...and there is nothing else to it. Tired. Sleep. And that's it. :)
Yesterday was a very exciting day for me.
I was a participant in an art colony, here in Backi Monostor. I had lots of fun and learned a lot.
And met very interesting people. This art colony is part of a project by the CGA (Center for civilian activities) and the main purpose was to involve the citizens in developing their artistic skills. The idea is great and proved to be very effective. Photos of these pieces of art will be uploaded very soon. This time I only have photos of the atmosphere during the classes.

The rest of the day was also exciting since we had "our two grannies" coming from Belgrade.
Mama Cica and Baka Beka. They came very late due to a delay on the motorway because of an accident. We had some Spaghetti Bolognese which my Cowboy had cooked, and as usual it was very tasty. Leo also had spaghetti for the first time in his life so it was a very interesting experience for him. He made some silly face mimics wile tasting them...he probably thought: "how come they let me eat cables all of a sudden?" :D








No comments:

Post a Comment