Friday 13 November 2009

Episode 33

Another perfect day





Today day as any other a lot of work as usual.
Finally the septic tank is finished, sun is up and after the rainy jinxed week one nice day came.
First of all I went with my bike and my son to buy some things in the village while the weather is nice.
The sun is up and we were riding along and Leo sang a song in his baby tongue.
I saw a neighbor who said he's gonna take a trailer a take the walnut leaves to the woods so I hurried up to gather them and get them ready for their journey.



I decided to use this nice weather and the excess of earth to fix some holes in the ground in which water was gathering.









But shoveling earth for 3 hours proved to be too much for a City Cowboy. Finally my hands are starting to look like a real cowboys hands and my beer belly is almost gone. Actually cause of two reasons, no company and no money for drinking beer. Actually the real reason is I have no time, after the whole day of activities.



I've noticed small plum trees. Well I need one tree in my yard so I took it and transplanted it in the yard. Hope in a couple of years we'll have plum sweets and brandy of our own.

No comments:

Post a Comment