Monday 1 March 2010

Episode 39





Miles from nowhere....


Three very successful days on Belgrade Tourism Fair left me with mixed emotions. First exaltation and happiness of being the part of such a great manifestation and meeting so many beautiful and interesting people. Fantastic organisation of the fair, placing it amongst the biggest fair in the world. We were riding on Saturday from stand to stand from USA to Croatia, than sailing from Hungary to Cyprus. And everywhere we went we were greeted well.

And after all that noise and crowds something inside started to long for home...
Sun is up and it shines on the gray and painted concrete all around. Sound of Cat Stevens guitar rings and calls me back to our village. So I decided to skip hop on the bus the moment I finish my exams on Tuesday and go back home with some orders for more cheese (which became a hit in Belgrade).
Can't wait to see my family and my garden. I hear that peas are already getting to the first pole.
See you there!!! Peace train holly roller.....

No comments:

Post a Comment